Other Federal Agencies
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (ACHP) - The ACHP hosts the Tribal Consultation Mapping Site, a web-based mapping application that allows users to find contact information for tribal, environmental, and historical preservation leaders.
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) - The BTS website is a national resource for transportation spatial data. This site provides links to resources, a map gallery, and access to many data layers.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - The EPA High-End Scientific Computing site describes the agency's efforts at using computer graphics tools to support the three dimensional display and animation of complex data sets. EPA also manages the EnviroMapper site. This website includes an Internet Mapping Server (IMS) that displays comprehensive environmental data for the United States.
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) - The FRA maintains the FRA Safety Map, a web-based GIS mapping application that permits users to map, view, and zoom to all rail grade crossings in the United States. Accident, injury, and fatality information for each grade crossing is available.
- US Geological Survey (USGS) - The USGS manages The National Map, an on-going project Internet Mapping Server to provide public access to high-quality, geospatial data, and information. The goal of the National Map is to inform decisionmaking by resource managers and the public. The National Map is the product of a consortium of Federal, State, and local partners who provide geospatial data to enhance America's ability to access, integrate, and apply geospatial data at global, national, and local scales.